• 2 adults and 2 children aged 8+
• large private veranda with 2 hammocks
• 2 rooms plus small entrance hall: Bedroom – one double bed, Living room – comfortable double sofa bed
• hot shower & cold rain shower
• ceiling fans
• fridge, kettle, tea, Nescafe, sugar and creamer
We do not have a restaurant so breakfast is not included (ABC restaurant is a minute walk from us).
The original building was the first at Bamboo Hill, built in 1991, as
two semi-detached chalets but was renovated as one spacious chalet in
early 2017. The 24ft veranda has an electrical socket and fan.
Ideal for a couple who like to spread out, it can also accommodate a family (children over 8) as there is access to the bathroom from each room and the interconnecting doors can be locked on either side. The living room has its own entrance at the side of the building.
Sheets, towels, soap (no shampoo or toothbrush), toilet paper, an anti-mosquito diffuser, bug spray, washing up liquid, kitchen sponge, dishcloth and a lamp with tea lights are provided. Beach towels on request.